Over 20 businesses in Historic Downtown Lowell will serve as craft beer* tasting sites (*some are non-alcohol sites -- food provided at some locations) -- while entertainment rocks Historic Downtown Lowell at numerous locations during our 4th annual Craft Beer Walk.
This is a 21+ only event.
Craft Beer Walk participants must be at least 21 years old. PHOTO I.D. is required at check-in site.
Pre-Sale Only: $33/person
Check-in begins at 2pm. Event begins at 4pm.
Ticketholders will receive a map of participating businesses, and a wristband at check-in. Each ticket holder receives one souvenir sample glass. Please take care of your glass, there are no extra glasses available.
All proceeds advance Made In Lowell's mission.
Craft Beer Walk Questions?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Produced by Made In Lowell.
HOW IT WORKS
- Please come check in, redeem or purchase your tickets at the 2 Check In Stations
- Here you will receive your wristband and sample tickets.
- You can grab a Craft Beer Walk Guide and map.
- Each location will have either a brewery or other vendor.
- Each Site has the right to check your ID, so please keep it handy!
Tickets are limited. There will be no tickets sold on the day of the event.
Tickets are on sale now!
Made In Lowell
122 Western Avenue, Lowell MA 01851
Check In is from 2pm to 5pm.
Come early to eat and shop.